DynaPass™ Features & Benefits
Enterprise level security made easy.
DynaPass™, our two-factor authentication technology, uses mobile devices to send a one-time password (OTP). Our OTP's do not utilize pseudo-random number generators (PRNG) and/or time release mechanisms to generate numbers with random properties because the sequence will eventually repeat itself. Most PRNG have a finite number of character spaces that can undermine an application's security ; a skilled cryptographer can emulate and/or generate thousands of random numbers to identify patterns that may lead to predictability. As with any algorithm, it is only a matter of time and processing power before these PRNG and/or time release mechanisms become compromised.
DynaPass™ OTP enables administrators to define their own algorithm by choosing from such variables as how many character spaces they want the password to have, whether they want to use numbers, whether they want UPPERCASE, lowercase, or both, whether they want to use special characters, how long the dynamic password is valid for, and whether or not they wish the end-user to incorporate a postfix to the OTP that is received. Postfix is an optional additional layer of security that can add an additional factor such as requiring the user to input an additional string of characters added to the end of the OTP. Additionally, administrators can change these parameters at any time without affecting the overall user experience of their employees and/or clients.
Features & Benefits
- U.S. Patent #6,995,683
- Drummond Certified. HIPAA Compliant
- Meets TIA M2M Secure Communication Standards
- Zero-Footprint (nothing to install for end users)
- Out-of-Band (protects against man-in-the-middle attacks)
- Creation and distribution of One-Time-Passwords (OTP)
- On-request distribution of OTP to mobile phones and other devices
- OTP delivery based on work schedule
- Automatic enabling and disabling of user accounts
- Remote Super Administrative Control
- Remote Administrative Control
- Administrator defined password algorithm
- Administrator defined time release and length of session
- Password postfix option (adds an additional authentication factor)
- Secret individual part of password (prefix)
- Customizable password length, characters, and login time
- Network sessions reporting
- Administrative defined roles, workgroups, departments, branches and rules
- Create alert notifications