Our Solution for Securing Financial Transactions
In today’s world of e-commerce, deploying a secure authentication solution for online accounts has become critical to bolster consumer confidence. In addition to securing online access, we believe that a transaction protection solution that verifies and/or challenges high-risk transactions on the Internet is also an essential part of a layered security strategy.
E-commerce transaction security is constantly being challenged by man-in-the-middle (MITM) attacks while new security threats are on the rise such as man-in-the-browser (MITB) attacks. MITM attack is the type of attack that involves a hacker eavesdropping on an internet session and connection, intruding into that connection, intercepting messages, and selectively modifying data. MITB attacks can infect a web browser and has the ability to modify web pages, modify transaction content or insert additional transactions, all in a completely covert fashion invisible to both the user and host web application. The only way to defeat MITM and/or MITB attacks is by utilizing an out-of-band transaction verification and authentication solution that is consumer friendly, cost-effective, easy to manage and deploy.
- Patented technology U.S. Patent #6,993,658
- Efficient out-of-band transaction verification utilizing ubiquitous text messaging
- Zero-footprint technology requiring nothing to install on mobile devices
- Increased protection against advanced threats such as man-in-the-browser and man-in-the-middle attacks
- Reduce online fraudulent transaction activity and account takeovers
- Increases reliability of security for online debit card transactions without PIN exposure
- Ability to access lower processing fees associated with “secure” debit cards
- Bolster consumer confidence and loyalty towards e-commerce merchants
DynaPay™ Transaction Verification Process
- Customer logs to store website.
- Customer orders store items.
- Customer goes to check out and enters payment and shipping information.
- Customer clicks 'Place Order' button.
- A 'one-time-pin' will be sent via SMS to the customers mobile phone.
- Customer enters PIN into OTP prompt within the allowed time frame.
- Once OTP is verified, the transaction will be complete and the order placed.
- Customer receives order confirmation.